Do It Right The First Time

Revolutionizing the way websites are built.

BrainJocks - Agile Methodology

Implementation Methodology

We refer to our approach to managing projects as Agile Transparency. This means everything is visible to our partners and priorities are fluid.

Sitecore Expertise - BrainJocks

Certified Sitecore Expertise

As a leading Sitecore partner in the southeast, we specialize in complex enterprise implementations.

Comprehensive Quality Assurance at BrainJocks

Comprehensive Quality Assurance

Quality Assurance is a part of every step in the process from the first sprint to the last.

BrainJocks

From complex enterprise content management systems to custom application development, we have spent over a decade advancing solutions and processes that drive results for our clients and partners.

"Our experience with BrainJocks was extremely positive. The solutions and designs delivered were of the highest quality and showed that BrainJocks put a significant amount of effort into understanding our needs."

-Doug Styler, HCA

Our WORK

Acuity Brands

By leveraging the multi-tenancy capabilities that Sitecore has to offer, we were able to re-architect the existing Sitecore implementation and train their resources in such a way that Acuity Brands were able to launch their second site in a matter of days.

Recall

We provided Recall with a comprehensive solution to managing content for 43 websites in 17 different languages by successfully migrating them from Ektron to Sitecore to help facilitate their complex multi-lingual content strategy and multiple integration points.

North Highland

Having a cool website does not preclude using a CMS, especially a CMS as robust as Sitecore. We provided content administrators with a fully immersive Page Editor experience, leveraging BrainJocks SCORE™ for Sitecore.

Our Culture

We believe that superior technology is born from collaboration and honest communication among a strong team of individuals. From our open office environment to our diverse range of personalities, we pride ourselves in being revolutionaries.

  • Acuity Brands Lighting
  • HTA
  • North Highland
  • Recall
09/29/2014

BrainJocks' Pavel Veller authors blog series "To the Sitecore Controller and back"

More...
  • BrainJocks Twitter

    BLOG: To the #Sitecore Controller and Back Part 3- Dependency Injection & Multi-tenancy. http://t.co/hThvcS9R0N

    9/29/2014 4:01 PM
    BrainJocks Twitter

    "As a content-centric platform, @Sitecore creates an ecosystem for delivering business value in the digital age." http://t.co/j0n7b3I4O6

    9/26/2014 2:23 PM
  • BrainJocks Twitter

    RT @denmark98: THE SOCIAL-COMMERCE REPORT: Social Networks Are Driving More Online Sales And Influencing - http://t.co/rWJiPvqa46

    9/26/2014 2:17 PM
    BrainJocks Twitter

    RT @pveller: Here is my #livecode #sitecore FakeDb talk from the #svug earlier today https://t.co/uTrxucRCIo

    9/25/2014 1:21 PM
  • BrainJocks Twitter

    RT @sueklumpp: 3% click thru is not success. disregarding the other 97% is madness #dmu14

    9/24/2014 5:18 PM
    BrainJocks Twitter

    RT @sueklumpp: Marketing's role is to enable staff to deliver the best customer experience possible #dmu14

    9/24/2014 5:18 PM
  • BrainJocks Twitter

    RT @hhogdev: In case you missed today's #Sitecore FakeDB presentation by @pveller you can watch it again! https://t.co/WXkcXzakh9

    9/24/2014 5:04 PM
    BrainJocks Twitter

    RT @seanholmesby: Great demo from @pveller. I really want to find some time to have a play with FakeDb, very neat. #SitecoreUG

    9/24/2014 5:03 PM
  • BrainJocks Twitter

    RT @me_mikeshaw: Wow @pveller is doing some awesome live coding during this #SitecoreUG. One of the toughest things to do during a demo. #i…

    9/24/2014 4:40 PM
    BrainJocks Twitter

    RT @me_mikeshaw: The #SitecoreUG by @pveller on the #Sitecore FakeDb starts...NOW! https://t.co/536MMiqpaj

    9/24/2014 4:00 PM
  • BrainJocks 
  • 245 TownPark Drive
    Suite 470
    Kennesaw, GA 30144